Whereabouts -Unknown- Whereabouts -Unknown-

Nice animation

There was a small detail that bothered me though (and the reason I bothered to write a review) is when you listed the "sites to visit"; they were not click-able links.

It's a little bit of an inconvenience to type in the addresses myself, so my guess is it may disenfranchise people from visiting. If you don't care whether people actually go to those sites of yours or not, then I'm bothered that you included that moment of "sites to visit" section without any good reason for it.

Walk Cycle with Frills Walk Cycle with Frills

amazing

the art is fantastic!

Criticism: Although you've already been criticized by your teacher and such (if already turned in), but I wanted to draw your attention to to his 'lame' leg. The motion isn't seamlessly looped like the rest. After being drug forward, it *pops* back a notch. Should be an easy fix, other than that, good job.

The Crazeh Incident The Crazeh Incident

the animation is short & without clear plot

tips - grenades usually need to have the pin removed to explode. Doing the motion of taking off the pin without actually showing the pin being removed and tossed isn't sufficient. Your explosion did indeed suck, and the only thing I can offer for advice towards improving is you should remember explosions tend to cause a quick burst of light (quickly fade to white screen and back is an option) then followed by the already going flames and smoke. Drawing squiggly red and yellow lines is also insufficient. Good luck with further animations. Compared to other "noob"s, you actually have potential.

Necro-Mage responds:

Thanx for some of the help, and about the flash being short without a clear plot. It was just supposed to be a short. But thanx for the compliments and help :)!

ill work on the explosion and the grenade pen flying.

Beta Vulgaris Beta Vulgaris

This was really amazing

The game at base level is monkey see monkey do. Now turn add in a bunch a comedic and cool twists and you have this game that makes me smile. =)

Advanced Lights Out Advanced Lights Out

simple fun game

but a little bit of audio could've helped. Whether it bit a simple bit of music you could turn off and on, or a light click when you click on a square. Just saying. Good job though.

MrBobo64 responds:

yeah, I would've liked a soft click but I could not find one that was not really annoying, surprisingly. But thanks for the review.

Jack flash online #1 Jack flash online #1

you should

at least make the flash movie (on newgrounds) load the animation (off site) into the flash movie (on newgrounds) rather than having to leave newgrounds to view it. I'm not sure on the code to do it, but I know it's possible.